Description
50 Crownpoint Road, Glasgow G40 2QE    |    Tel: +44(0)141 556 1626    |    Fax: +44(0)141 556 4630
Description
Description
Description

About

James A Marshall Ltd

James A Marshall Ltd was established in 1856 and operated from 114 Candleriggs, Glasgow. The company was described as James Marshall, Maker of Plain and Fancy Pattern Cards and Books.

The Company then moved, prior to the Second World War to 23 Royal Exchange Square, Glasgow. The Company was described there as James Marshall and Son, Shade Card and Bunch Makers.

On the 4th April 1957 under the Companies Act 1948, James Marshall and Son was registered as James A Marshall Ltd, Printers, Pattern Book and Shade Card Manufacturers.

The Company then moved, in 1973, to a purpose built factory in Bridgeton, Glasgow where it remains a privately owned business dedicated to the manufacture of Shade Cards.

Our customers are the manufacturers and distributors of:
Vinyl
Upholstery
Apparel
PVC 
Leather
Paper and board
Floor coverings
Dyestuffs
Knitwear
Wallcovering
Laminates
Display materials
Description
Logo
Logo
Logo
Logo
Logo
Logo
Logo
Logo
Logo
Logo
Logo
Description
$SIGNUP$
$VALIDATION$
Working... Please wait